Entry fee Challenge Kaiserwinkl-Walchsee 2018
|up to Oct 15, 2017||up to Nov 15, 2017||up to Dec 31, 2017||up to Feb 28, 2018||up to April 30, 2018||up to Jun 30 ,2018||up to Aug 17, 2018|
|registration expired||€ 199,-||€ 209,-||€ 219,-||€ 229,-||€ 239,-||€ 249,-|
|up to Oct 15, 2017||up to Nov 15, 2017||up to Dec 31, 2017||up to Feb 28, 2018||up to Apr 30, 2018||up to Jun 30, 2018||up to Aug 17, 2018|
|registration expired||€ 219,-||€ 239,-||€ 259,-||€ 279,-||€ 289,-||€ 299,-|
Special offer for clubs
If your club competes with more than 7 starters, then you get:
– 1 entry for free
– 1 reserved table at the Carboparty on Friday evening.
Just contact us at [email protected] if you would like to make use of this offer.
- The lending fee for the timing chip is included.
- Registration takes place via www.eventbride.co.uk, 7% application fee will be charged.
- Services like athletes’ present, Kaiserschmarrn Party, catering during and after the competition, massage, finisher shirt, medal, result lists, certificates are included in the entry fee.
- All rates are inclusive of valid VAT.
One-day membership – day license
Entitled to Participate as single starters are only triathletes
a) with a valid license of their national triathlon federation or
b) with a one-day membership (day-license)
A one-day membership can be requested with your entry for EUR 10,-.
Participants for the individual race must be at least 18 years of age.
Relay starters don’t need a license.
Participants in the relay race must have a minimum age of 18 years.
Cancellations and partial refund of starting fees
Exchanging of entries is not possible.
A partial refund of the starting fee is possible for participants who cancel in writing to a certain date (receipt):
– March 31, 2018: entry fee minus € 50,-
– June 30, 2018: entry fee minus € 75,-
After this date no refunds are possible. Possible bank fees are to the expense of participants. Processing fee of € 10,- will be charged.